Five years have passed since Brooke and Josh vowed to become husband and wife before their family and friends. Ask either one of them, and they’ll say the years have flown by too quickly. This anniversary, Brooke wanted to do something a little extra special for her hubby: to gift him with bridal portraits. So on sunny Friday afternoon, Brooke dressed in her wedding gown once more and we made our way though fields of yellow flowers, hay barrels and train tracks to capture an outdoorsy-country girl type feel. Can we get a little yew-haw?!?
Before I reveal her gorgeous photographs, allow me to share five awesome things about Brooke:
5. Her dedication. Brooke is training for the Marine Core Marathon, her first marathon ever! Three weeks left of training and then one LONG 26.2 mile run. She’s kicking butt, persevering through achey limbs and painful blisters! You go girl!
4. Her laughter. It’s contagious.
3. Her love for Tropical Smoothie smoothies….mmm good!
2. Her excitement over the little things in life.
1. Her stunning beauty, inside and out. What a JOY she was to photograph!
Josh, you are one lucky man. Congrats on your five year wedding anniversary! Here’s to many more years to come!