Every senior who contacts me regarding their senior portrait experience has the opportunity to have their hair styled and make up applied by a professional hair and make up artist for their photo session. Although it is not required, I highly recommend having a professional do your hair and make up. Here are the top six reasons why:
6. Everyday make up will often not show up through all the filters from a high definition camera. My professional make up artist uses highly pigmented make up and contouring to enhance your natural beauty that my high def camera will capture.
5. My make up artist can give you a flawless appearance and use extra products that keeps the make up where it’s supposed to be and will not sweat off during the course of the shoot.
4. Found a picture of a hair style or make up look you’d like? Bring it with you to your shoot! My make up artist is talented and can recreate it on you.
3. My make up artist has years of experience and education in her field. She is able to pick out the colors that will work with your skin tone.
2. Having someone else handle your hair and make up takes the stress off of you to get camera ready. Why go through that added stress and hassle when you don’t have to?
1. This is YOUR year. Your only senior year. You deserve to look and feel beautiful and confident. Don’t settle for anything less.
Need more convincing? Check out these before & after photos of my most recent shoot with one of my senior models, Emily. Of course she’s beautiful without a hint of make up on, but see how the final images just pop making Emily even more drop dead gorgeous?!?! Jordan of Glam To Go was the awesome hair and make up artist for this photoshoot. To see more of Jordan’s work, go check out and like her Facebook fan page here!
If you like what you see, be sure to head over here and let me know you are interested in your very own senior photo session!